Here is what you need to run Database Schema Designer v1.2 on your system
Operating System: Windows 2000 SP4 or Windows XP SP2.
Platforms: All flavors of SQL Server 2000 and 2005.
CPU: PC with 2.0 gigahertz processor clock speed or higher recommended.
Higher clock speed = better performance.
- RAM: 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher is recommended. More RAM = better perfomance.
- Network: Suitable Network Adapter for the type of network you want to connect to.
- Input: Keyboard and Mouse or suitable pointing device.
- Storage: Installation requires at least 30 megabytes (MB) of Hard Disk space.
- Video: VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher is required for certain components of this application.
* Actual requirements may vary based on your system configuration.